Does some consulting
I make money as a consultant, providing technical guidance
and hands on help around hard distributed systems, operating
systems, language, and other hard technical problems.
Occasionally Writes Prose.
- a good enough file system
- why bloat discussion misses the point
- I would like to interject for a moment...
9front hackathon 1
- the doings and goings on of the first 9front hackathon
paying open source programmers
- a thought on commercialism and open source
git self hosting
- git9 is now self-hosting
- one reason simplicity matters
- some comments on comments
- a server for git on plan 9.
- a new date and time api for plan 9
- a git client designed for comfortable use on plan 9
Hosts some repos Code.
- Some of my code lives here
- Some other people's code lives here
Occasionally Writes Code.
- Works on a derivative of Plan 9
- a implementation for git on plan 9.
- The myrddin programming language
- A sporadic committer to OpenBSD
- My IRC client. Reminiscent of irssi, but in Myrddin
- Bind C to Myrddin automatically. Based on Andrew Chambers qc
- An implementation of termcap for Myrddin, now mostly maintaned by npnth
- Some of my repos on eigenstate
contact: <ori at eigenstate.org>